In accordance with Governor Phil Murphy’s announcement on May 19th, Genesis of Denville’s showroom will reopen for in-person vehicle sales and deliveries beginning May 20th, 2020. Genesis of Denville will still offer remote sales and contactless-delivery to our customers upon request. Our Service department will be open from 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 4pm on Saturdays. Our customer waiting areas are also open. However, per Executive Order 122, all customers and employees will be required to wear a mask or protective face covering before entering any part of our facilities. Service and sales customers are also welcome to use our outdoor seating if they do not feel comfortable waiting inside, and we will notify you once your vehicle is available to be picked up.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
A few of the many steps we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety are as follows:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily.
- Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site.
- Providing all employees with face masks and latex gloves.
- Arrangement of contactless pay options, pick up and/or delivery.
- Plexi-glass barriers were placed in areas where customers and employees interact.
- Limiting occupancy to 50% of the stated maximum store capacity.
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
- Disinfecting all new and used vehicles before delivery
- Disinfecting all service vehicles before returning to their owners
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with the dealership. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and delivery services.
No matter the department you’re looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.
Genesis of Denville will continue to be here for you, just like we always have.
How Can We Help?